Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's wrong with my junk? Part 2

I have received an e-mail from Cornell regarding Dix Poppas and his disgusting practice. It is below. I hope you will take a second to email the president of Cornell.(see what's wrong with my junk part 1) It might be a form letter, but at least they are responding.

Dear Ms. Delgado,

President Skorton has asked me to thank you for your email and to follow up.

While it is too early to provide a meaningful response to your comments, please be assured that we take your concerns seriously and are looking into the matter thoroughly.

Cornell University and its Weill Cornell Medical College are committed to providing the highest quality education, research and clinical care.

Sincerely,

Tommy Bruce

Vice President for University Communications

Cornell University

No comments:

Post a Comment